The work of the Neighborhoods Partnership Network is built upon a solid foundation of committed members who find value in supporting its mission to improve quality of life by engaging New Orleanians, individually and collectively, in neighborhood vitality and civic processes. We have a variety of opportunities for you to plug into the network, starting with our basic level of Membership. Basic Membership is open to neighborhood associations and groups and non-profit organizations.
Basic Member - $200
- ¼ of a page (6 per 12-month period) to communicate your organizational activities and highlights
- 4 solo e-blast via NPNnola.com annually
- Linked logo on NPNnola.com
- A 50% discount on Capacity College leadership courses
- One seat per organization on the Trumpet Editorial Board to help guide the direction of the Trumpet and other media outlets
- Exclusive Member-level profile on the new NPNnola.com website including the ability to post events to NPNnola.com calendar and blog
- Invitations to exclusive membership events
- Monthly members-only email
- One year subscription to The Trumpet sent to primary organization contact
- 20 percent discount on print and digital advertising with NPN Trumpet Communication
SPECIALTY MEMBERSHIP LEVELS
Associate Member - $50
- Open to individuals only
- One year subscription to The NPN Trumpet
- Members-only monthly email
- Invitation to exclusive Membership events
- Recognition as a new Member in monthly Membership email
- Recognition in Annual Report
|Student Member||Legacy Member|
Membership Opportunities for the Business Community
To support from the business community is essential to form a complete network committed to making all New Orleans neighborhoods greater places to live. This year, NPN introduces new opportunities for businesses to support its work.
|Supporting Member - $500
||Sustaining Member - $1,000+|
The Good Neighbor Program
This program create relationships between neighborhood small businesses while working to make membership with NPN possible for small neighborhood organizations with limited resources.
- Open to small businesses with 50 or less employees (per location in case of businesses with multiple sites)
- Opportunity to sponsor basic membership for the neighborhood organization of your choice for one (1) year from date of identification
- Photo opportunity with selected neighborhood posted on NPNnola.com and NPN social media presences
- Finalist for the Trumpet Good Neighbor Award presented during the 2015 Trumpet Awards
Interested in becoming a student or legacy member or expanding your commitment to the Supporting or Sustaining level? Contact Timolynn Sams Sumter at email@example.com for more information.
Associate Membership$50.00 one-timeOpen to individuals only
Basic Membership$200.00 one-timeAvailable to non-profit and neighborhood organizations.